Friday, October 23, 2009

Sew Busy

There has been a lot going on at the Burke Residence as of late.
In the past 3 weeks I have:
Made a birthday banner for Baby H [party is this weekend, pics will come then]
Planned a Surprise Party for Eamon,
Made two Pacman and Mrs. Pacman cell phone covers for the future Mr. & Mrs. Chris Cobb
Made a flower for said Mrs. Cobb in training,
Made Baby H a birthday present
Made a new play blanket for Lily [EVERYWHERE we go she has nothing, or a burp rag, so naturally, it was time]
Made Mrs. Fickle in training some panties [my first attempt EVER] for her lingerie shower tomorrow
Made a flower for Mrs. Fickle

and now I'm blogging to prove it.

So here are some pictures of what I have [Val, no cheating!]

Lily's blanket



















Val's Panties:]




















Val's Flower





















And somewhere along the way,
My little three week old, 8 pound baby



















turned into a 3 month old, 18 pound baby!


















Well, Hubby should be home soon, and I have so much more to tell, But I've gotta clean up all the fabric scraps this house has become littered with!

No comments: