Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busily Doing Nothing

It truly amazes me how little I've done because I'm so busy!
How am I getting so caught up in my little angel that nothing has been done around here?

The dishes are piling up, (sky high is a gross understatement) the trash is overflowing, diapers are finding there way into the dark corners of our apartment, and Lily is having to share her blanket with a small family of mice.
Ok, maybe I just need to unload and reload the dishwasher and take out the trash.
I don't know what to do about the mice...they aren't biting her...

None of this has been getting done because, well because I don't want to, but also because I'm getting to know my little baby!

With the husband off at work from 10:00 a.m to 10:30 p.m. I'm left to my own devices in the most pitiful of ways.
I have been sifting through the pages of Etsy with the finest of sifters looking for beautiful objects of adoration to recreate.
Currently I have completed several onsies for my Lily
Including this one I made for her 3 week birthday!







No, she's not on a place mat on my kitchen table....
My defense would be even less believable if my actual camera was accessible. I can't find the adapter in this mess of an unpacked apartment...









And this little beauty is next on my sewing to-do list, in diaper bag form of course.

It is late and I must depart...I am far too distracted.

No comments: