Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Pictures

Even though today's weather is no indication, yesterday's was absolutely perfect. We went to the lake with our friends Katie and Dusty and their little boy Henry.

The Browning/Burke gang
I don't know WHY this picture is so big...but whatevs, she's amazing.
Henry, Lily's boyfran
BFF's
Skinny, tall family...
Short chubby family...that forgot their swimgear :] We got in anyway!
The men fished...or something like it [Eamon was behind the camera, so no pics of him :[


All in all, we had a great day. Food plus water makes for a happy pregnant lady :] Hope you all had time to relax with your families!
Mae

2 comments:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

she is such a cutie i love seeing your pictures.

Crystal - Prenatal Coach said...

Hi Mae! I just wanted to stop by and say 'hello' Loved your post on Mommypotamus and excited to have found your blog (especially when I saw your recommended reading list!!)

I look forward to following your journey as I prepare to start my own family :)