Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Book List

So. Our house feel through. TWELVE days before our move in date. We were super devastated but peace came quick. I think God knew what He was doing there. I'll get into that later, but I wanted to get my reading list for this year so I can be held accountable!!

So, zero parenting books will be read this year. All they do is confuse me and piss me off anyway. I have read TWO books outside of food and babies since I graduated high school. DOS. So, I will be going back to that very immature reading level. Judge me if you must ;]

1. Bossypants by Tina Fey


2. The Hunger Games 1
3. The Hunger Games 2
4. The Hunger Games 3
5. Harry Potter 4
6. Harry Potter 5
7. Harry Potter 6
8. Harry Potter 7
9. The Hobbit
10. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling
11. Undecided
12. Something Funny

Suggestions? Reviews? I'll probably have to fill up those last two things with homeschooling books. Oh God. For a minute I forgot that Lily starts Pre-K this year. Awesome.
Happy Tuesday,
Mae

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Dustin got me "water for elephants" for christmas and i'm excited to read it. I should be good hot tea/hot bath material! ;) I too am so over childbirth books/sleep training/vaccination books and ready to read something fun! We saw the movie and everyone tells me the book is better, so I'm excited to read it.

ps, i'm so sorry about the house. i hope something even GREATER comes your way! ;)