Monday, June 14, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Well, I got a WHOLE lot done for Mae B Photography, and Lily did not like it. Not one bit. Head on over and see what I got done, stiiiiill not quite caught up, but I'll get there. Also check me out on Facebook to see more updates.
I get to shoot another awesome family that I've gotten to know over the past few years and am so excited to shoot their chunky monkey :] I do need to get feeling better though for that to happen! While doing this week's meal plan I wanted to die of nausea. Today's lunch was amazing, but I think I ate too much. Hopefully Lily doesn't wake up with the pukes, that'd me aweful.

[SIDENOTE: I totally made her laugh so hard that she threw up earlier, but she just kept on laughing, it was tooooo funny]

Well, here's what we've got going on this week :]
Breakfasts:
Lily:
  • Steamed egg yolks [go here to see more on how to prepare]
  • Fruit or veggies steamed
  • *We've added soaked oatmeal for miss Lily because she is SO hungry all the time!
E&M:
  • Steamed eggs with fruit
  • Omlet with homemade soaked wheat rolls
  • Soaked Oatmeal
  • Soaked Muesli
  • Soaked Panckakes [SO good, we served them last week with Amish butter and raw, local honey and steamed fruits. It was very filling! We used the recipe right out of NT because I didn't really like most of the ones I found online]
  • Soaked Dutch Baby Pancakes [So far, this is Eamon's favorite "soaked" recipe]
***any recomendations to make this not so runny/griddy/DONE in the middle?
  • Fried Eggs with Homemade yogurt

Lunches:
  • Salad w/pan fried fish [talapia, flounder, or salmon]
  • Fish [the same mentioned above] with brown rice and steamed veggies
  • Hummus plate [chic peas soaked for 24 hours and cooked in the crockpot over night. VERY tedious, but noticeably tastier.

Snacks
  • Laver [nori]
  • Fruit/veggies
  • dehydrated fruits and veggies
  • sweet potato fries
  • Yogurt
  • brown rice crackers [Lily is LOVING these]
Dinners:
Monday: Tonight we're having pasta with shrimp, broc and feta...I hope, lol.

Tuesday: Breakfast for supper. **We're taking the night for our family to try and figure out where Eamon is supposed to be working and whether or not he should be going to school. PLEASE be praying about that with us!

Wednesday: Kidney Bean and Cauliflower curry

Thursday: Cashew noodles with Broc and tofu. [Found this AMAZING brand at sprouts called SprouTofu. It's made with GMO free, sprouted soybeans!]

Friday: Creamy tomato soup with potato and spinach skillet cake

Saturday: Pizza [capers sound like a great addition this week :] aka, there's a bottle of capers that is a million years old that needs to be used.]

Sunday: Hummus platter :]


Well, time to make supper, g'night all!
Mae

No comments: