Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

This morning I did my meal plan for the month with my newly written Spring/Summer meals. Between chasing Lily and Rusty, making sure they didn't tear up my recipe books, and trying to be "creative" I nearly lost my dang mind. Here's my meal plan for this week!

Monday: Rottini w/Marinara, artichokes and squash

Tuesday: Salad and chocolate chip cookies for dinner at the Brownings

Wednesday: Irish vegetable stew with Irish Soda Bread! After 5 1/2 years I finally get to make Eamon something for St. Patrick's Day...I will not make corn beef sandwiches and cabbage...YUCK! :D

Thursday: Shitake soup with Udon noodles

Friday: Tuscan Bean Soup

Saturday: Pizza [Side note, I've been eliminating the yeast from my dough recipe and it's made for a WONDERFUL thin crust pizza!]

Sunday: Lentil Pockets with Tahini Yogurt [From VG]


Let me know if you'd like to see my meal ideas for Spring and Summer!

Today is day four of 30DS and I think I'm gonna kick it up to the "Intermediate" stage because I'm feeling too good today, lol. I doubt I'll be saying to same tomorrow!

My prayer for you this week is that you will be refreshed by the changing of the season, and encouraged that God has approved and ordained the season you are currently in. I have found that I am "loving this season" and then realized that my season hasn't change, but I have finally embraced it!

ox, Mae

No comments: