Here's what we're having this week, all super easy so I can get back in the swing of things :]
- Steamed egg yolks [go here to see more on how to prepare]
- Fruit or veggies steamed
- *We've added soaked oatmeal for miss Lily because she is SO hungry all the time!
- Steamed eggs with fruit
- Omlet with homemade soaked wheat rolls
- Soaked Oatmeal
- Soaked Muesli
- Soaked Panckakes [SO good, we served them last week with Amish butter and raw, local honey and steamed fruits. It was very filling! We used the recipe right out of NT because I didn't really like most of the ones I found online]
- Soaked Dutch Baby Pancakes [So far, this is Eamon's favorite "soaked" recipe]
***any recomendations to make this not so runny/griddy/DONE in the middle?
- Fried Eggs with Homemade yogurt
- Salad w/pan fried fish [talapia, flounder, or salmon]
- Fish [the same mentioned above] with brown rice and steamed veggies
- Hummus plate [chic peas soaked for 24 hours and cooked in the crockpot over night. VERY tedious, but noticeably tastier.
- Laver [nori]
- dehydrated fruits and veggies
- sweet potato fries
- brown rice crackers [Lily is LOVING these]
Monday: Roasted veggies with macaroni and raw shaved asparagus salad
Tuesday: Portobella mushroom burgers
Wednesday: Beans and brown rice
Thursday: New Dehli potatoes
Friday: Lentil soup
Sunday: Flounder and cous cous
Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!