Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Weekend in Pictures: Birthday Edition

This weekend we got away to a friends house. I didn't take many pictures because I had Norah on a blanket frantically taking her pictures trying to work my new camera ;] *Hopefully* we'll be moving in their in a few weeks [pending someone takes over our lease] so there'll be plenty of pics to come!
Saturday morning was Lily's birthday party. I made a bunch of pizzas and Lily had some of her baby friends over. It was very relaxed. I had it recorded and as soon as it's edited, I'll be sure to post it!
Then Sunday was Lily's BFF Eliza's party. I love that Morgan and Aaron are able to come up here with the kids so often

Baby Beck & Norah

"Yily & Ziza" Sharin there watermellon. Tell me that bun isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen. Try. ;] 

 Oh you know, just BFFs

 Baby girl had the right idea all weekend. Sleep. But unfortunarely weekends only last a few days, so back to real life we go. ;] Today will be for paying bills, cleaning house, and trying to get someone to move into our apartment by August the 1st. Wish me luck!

Happy Monday,
Mae

No comments: