Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

FINALLY! Winter showed up in North Texas. It's about damn time too!

It snowed a few days ago for a few hours, not enough to stick because it had been raining all night and morning, but enough for me to say "OH! I should take my baby who already has a cold outside to go see it and take pictures!" Mom of the year, y'all...mom of the year






I think wanting to eat snow is in our blood. Never have I taught Lily to do that, but she just thought, I don't know what that is, but I want to eat it!!!

Eamon is back working full time at the campus for the semester so I'm back to full time mom again too ;] It was so nice to have him home for a few weeks, and help me out around the house. Lily's been missin him something terrible though. Every morning and after every nap, she wakes up looking for him. It's quite precious.

The past few weeks have been nice, celebrating babies with friends
"How many pregnant women can you fit in an iPhone picture?

getting deep into this book,

and putting together the details for our next home birth. 

[This was just minutes after Lily was born. All snuggled up in our bed.]
You can go here to read all about that ;]


We've got roast in the crockpot, and everything we need for hot coco to keep us warm tonight, Hope your weekend was wonderful and wintery as well!!!

XOX, 
Mae




No comments: