Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time keeps on slippin...

With my birth plan done, my shower coming up in a few weeks [where I get to pick up the birth tub I'll be using!!] and finalizing my photography schedule, I feel so close to meeting my baby.

I know, I know, I still have 11[ish] weeks to go, but I've felt a sense of urgency this time around, Eamon has too. We were talking just a few nights ago about how we both think this baby will come earlier that Lily did [1 week "late"] but maybe it's just all in our heads.


This would be me this morning [29 weeks]

I'm already finding myself finding new ways to maneuver around the house [and bedroom...] to make way for my belly "bump" I can't get too close the the kitchen sink or stove without getting surprised by bouncing back off of the counter, splashed by water, or feeling ultra hot on my belly button [which is slowly becoming an out-y...]

Did time just seem to fly by with your second?

Mae

1 comment:

rachel.lyn said...

YES! and after their born it goes even faster so keep your camera handy.