Monday, April 11, 2011

We Are Family

I can't believe this, but my family came up this weekend...and I didn't take a single picture.

I don't think my sisters or my mom actually put down their cameras, but I'm pretty ticked at myself for not even looking at my camera. They were only here on Saturday, but Lily had SO much fun.



On Sunday I snuck out to the grocery story with everyone... Don't tell my midwife :]



I enjoyed getting out of the house and loved all of the "oohs" and "ahhs" that Norah got being all snuggly in her hot sling. I got worn out pretty quick though, so when we came home Eamon let me nap with Norah while he took Rusty to the park.

My dad's family is sending me a double stroller this week [SO blessed!] and I can't wait to take the girls to the park soon. It's warming up here and we could all use the sunshine! This whole having two babies things is a little stressful at times, but at other times, it's second nature.

Speaking of blessings, I cannot thank my friends enough for all the help and food we've recieved this week. You ladies are AMAZING!

1 comment:

rachel.lyn said...

it certainly can be stressful. give yourself a few more months and it will be easy peasy :) by then you'll have a routine going and a better idea of how to work your days! of course getting out with TWO is never as easy as one, but you know what i mean.

those girls of yours are so BEAUTIFUL.