Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day in Pictures and THE Surprise!

Well, today ended up being really, really gray. BUT I did get to take some pictures!

Lily helped pick weeds in the salad garden


Then ate a LOT she shouldn't have...stupid flowers.



This is the cute shirt she wore today


When we got to the farm we saw goats,


and chickens



and rabbits [those were Katie's and Ava's fav's]



Overall, it was a good trip. We got rained...ahem, misted out, so we went home. On the way back, lily got super tired and hungry and was doing her usual pterodactyl scream. Super sweet Katie said "Lily...you can stop screaming. My head hurts." HA! Exactly, Katie, exactly.

I was actually reconsidering going because I was anxiously awaiting a package from the UPS man all day. I ended up missing him, but he entrusted said precious package with our [moron] apartment office. I'll let it slide this time...Can you guess what it was?



YUP! The lens to my camera! I am doing it y'all! I'll explain more later, but lets just say in a few months you may be seeing some pictures of some mamas working hard to get their babies in Rockport! WHEW! Feels good to announce it finally!

PLUUUUS!

You'll be seeing a lot more of this guy



And, of course, a lot more of this girl



Super excited to share this journey with you!
FINGERS CROSSED!

Mae

No comments: