Wednesday, March 16, 2011

39 Weeks

I'm posting a night early because I'll be busy tomorrow :]

No signs of anything yet...hmmm.
On the morning of week 39 with Lily I lost my mucus plug [did I just make you barf a little? I did, didn't I?] which, by the way, is still the only part of the birthing process that makes my stomach turn. Granted I didn't actually HAVE her for another TWO FLIPPIN WEEKS, but it was still progress.
I started a Monistat treatment and my infection seems to be getting much better [HALLELUJAH! It only took...3 months for me to finally do it...blegh]


Ummm...

Every night before we go to bed we change our boy name. Not even kidding. Every time I think "YES! If this is a little dude he will not be nameless!" Eamon comes to bed and says "Hey, so what do you think about the name XYZ?!" [I told him we can't just name our kid letters...just kidding, that was lame, huh?] Part of me gets really frustrated because I'm thinking "Did we not just stay up and talk about this LAST night and come up with a name?" but I'm glad we're both coming to names we really like. And since we keep flip/flopping on the name, I don't think I'm going to reveal it now ;] But Norah Jean is definitely still our girl name.

Let's see...
Well, I just don't have a lot of interesting things to say at this point other than I'm ready now! Tomorrow is my prediction for when Baby is supposed to make his/her appearance, but that looks far fetched now ;]



Hope you're having a great week!
Mae

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

That belly pic is so beautiful! You look amazing!!! My first was late too, so I'm mentally prepared for the long haul as well. Praying for you in these last couple of days :D