Monday, March 14, 2011

Still Growing

No Baby yet!



Yup, s/he is still hanging out in there, makin my shirts work overtime.

I'm finally almost done with my birth playlist. [Thanks for the help Karissa!] I've been swaying and swinging back and forth to it trying to keep Lily occupied and me active.

I've got outings planned for the next two days to keep me busy, but after that, Eamon and I would really like to meet this baby. And how fun would it be to have a St. Patrick's Day baby?!? I thought about it, and even if Baby takes as long as Lily did to come, I potentially only have 17 days til I meet this baby :] That makes the wait a little [read very, very tiny] bit more bearable.

I'll be updating less [unless I'm totally driving myself crazy waiting around] while I drink in the last little while of having Lily as my one and only. But I'll definitely be here to give you weekly bump pictures on Thursdays. Hopefully I'll have some newborn pics to share soon ;]

Happy Monday!
Mae

1 comment:

rachel.lyn said...

can't wait to see some newborn photos!
soon soon soon!