Thursday, May 5, 2011

BIRTH: A Play by Karen Brody

Photo Credit: Michelle Monk Photography


In honor of International Day of Midwives, I thought I'd share some fun news.
I'm going to be auditioning for this play. I doubt anything will come of it, but it's going to be fun :] I'm auditioning for Natalie.



After some long talks, Eamon and I decided to stay in DFW through the end of our lease...so DECEMBER! I'm gonna complain about being in THIS apartment for...er...probably the entirety of the stay, but I'm glad to stay a little longer with my friends and midwives and chiropractors :] Anyway, that means we'll be here in September when the play takes place, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to audition at the end of the month. If you're in the area, you should totally get involved, OR find one near you!!! They are taking place world wide! I went last year to the event and play and it was SO great.

No comments: